Monday, January 31, 2011

SEO

SEO

Search Engine Optimization
A website is your showroom in the cyber space and if a prospective customer can’t find it, how is he going to buy your product or service? The most important thing for the web-based business owners is the visibility on net. Most effective way for assurance to that visibility is Search Engine Optimization (SEO).Let’s first understood what a search engine is.
What are Search Engines?
Search Engines are the primary tools for Internet users to discover Web sites. The primary search engines are Google, Yahoo and Bing. Search engines are tools designed with a purpose to report to the searcher, those websites on World Wide Web, which appear to be having more significance with the information required by the searcher. The goal of the search engine is to provide high quality content to people searching the Internet.
How Search Engines works?
Search engines use indexing software programs, called robots or spiders. This software programs are programmed to constantly crawl the web in search of new or updated page they will go from URL to URL until they have visited every web site on the Internet. Search engines rank your web pages based on mathematical formulas. The search algorithm is what all search engine uses to verify which sites are the most appropriate to the words you type into it. Each engine has its own secret algorithm.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing one’s website to get better results in search engines. There are billions of web pages on the Internet. It’s understandable that not all of them can be listed in the top. Search engines only list web sites that they find relevant to a special topic. You must make sure that your web site is such a site. As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO analyze how search engines work and what people search for. They optimize your web pages so that search engines find them relevant. Usually, the earlier a site is presented in the search results (top 10 positions) the more searchers will visit that site.

7 comments:

  1. Your post got me thinking, don't spam my blog. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my bolg www.hospitaladministrations.blogspot.com , yours is equally good

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your helpful thread

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thiruppathy I published your comment about the information on the blog, I used to put all of the information about product on the blog back in the early stages but it made the blog way to long and people were going away from it. I get a really good following, mainly in the US but most people just wanted to know how much was the product going to cost them as when they click on anything all of the information is there for them, so I cut it shorter showed more ideas and it seems to have made people a lot happier. They say that to have a good blog don't waffle on to much, that people love pictures and links that will get them a bargain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good material. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about SEO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very useful information.yOUR POST WILL GIVE A CLEAR PICTURE ABOUT sEO TO NEW BLOGGERS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am by name Miss jane ,And i am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-boyfriend that I love so much. I had a boyfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when his friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to him just because he was been jealous of his friend that i was dating and on the scene my boyfriend just walk in and he thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to him that his friend always do this whenever he is not with me and i always refuse him but i never told him because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but he never believed me. he broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make him believe me but he never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. AKHERE and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months. Email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete